Sunday, August 23, 2009

Swimming Lesson

My human nephew, CK, comes sometimes to visit mama and her family. This time he came for a couple of weeks. I like when he comes to visit; he plays with me a lot, walks with me and mama and sometimes we all go together to the lake. CK didn’t know how to swim, until I showed him a proper way to doggy paddle. He is a smart kid, so he picked it up in an instant. Now he is a master of doggy paddle style. I’m very proud to have such a talented boy as my nephew.

4 comments:

  1. LBD, what a great thing to do!! Your nephew will remember this forever. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LBD, thank you for visiting my bloggie. You look like you're a wonderful role model to your nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brownie,
    Thanks a lot for stopping by!!
    -lbd

    ReplyDelete