Sunday, November 8, 2009

Autumn Reflections

I've been missing coming to my blog, but Mama has been really busy and has trouble to keep up with writing new posts. She takes me for walks every day, unless it's raining cats and dogs... (whoever came with that odd expression...). We still come to read our friends posts, but the new stuff kinda gets behind. Anyway, Mama said, little time she has, she'd rather take me for a walk than type things about me. I think she is right on that one! We will keep coming to visit our friends and show some new things of mine soon!!
-lbd

3 comments:

  1. no worries... we completely understand walk vs bloggie? walk wins every time! Hope you're having fun with your mama!

    xoxo,
    Brownie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We understand. A walk is more important that Mama sitting there typing! Go, enjoy the fall weather. Our Mom hates the rain - and mud. The Gang @ Dog Blog for Five Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should come back to your blog. We are all here waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete